The Western States Auction Association (WSAA) is an organization of professional auctioneers comprised of individual members from Arizona, California, Nevada, and New Mexico, and established to provide vision and leadership in our rapidly changing industry.
The WSAA offers many member benefits including educational seminars, workshops & networking opportunities.
We recognize our mandates in the following manner:
- To encourage and develop high ethical standards within the auction industry and to recognize those who’s outstanding contributions have made a positive impact on our profession.
- To provide our membership with learning opportunities by recognizing the importance of knowledge through continuing education and futures planning.
- To review and develop information on technology changes in the field of auction marketing to better assist our members in providing cost effective services
- To encourage and develop opportunities to network and exchange ideas with other professionals in our industry.
- To develop and disseminate educational programs designed to enhance public trust and confidence in the auction method of marketing and to ensure those individuals providing these services are qualified.
- To work with the National Auctioneers Association in the promotion of auction marketing to governmental agencies, private industry and the general public.
- To develop and promote programs designed to increase membership and participation within the association and the National Auctioneers Association.
The WSAA Board of Directors have established a Code of Ethics for members of the organization and require each member to adhere to these established standards.
The WSAA is an organization which promotes professionalism, growth, and competency in the auction profession and the further advancement of the auction method of marketing through education, networking, community involvement and advocacy.
To develop a dynamic network of professional auction industry leaders who actively support the auction method of marketing.